Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moon


It's obvious.

Here we go again.

I should quit.

Honestly.

Our bones match.

Even though you don't see the colors the way I do.

No one has ever talked to me like that.

I do it to pass the time.

It's the way you walk.

Just admit it.

Is it strange that you remind me of someone?

I can't spell these words right to save my life.

Just don't ask me to walk in a straight line.

Some days this poison really takes its toll on me.

But only for a few hours.

My smirk says it all.

The moon has caused the temperature to rise.

But only for tonight.

Just the sight of your shadow makes my muscles melt.

It almost feels like I've been in a trance for the last 3 years.

I can't even begin to explain.

For now, you pretend.

But maybe one day soon you can take off the mask.

Hopefully.

If home is where the heart is where do you go when it's broken?

My nourishment is words.

And my beauty is thoughts.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment